- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Take me out to the ball game
Atrápala! Means catch it! Entrada means inning (and entrance haha) It’s been three years since we went to an Indios baseball game here in Mayaguez. The stadium is quite impressive. (Except the bathrooms but I don’t expect any public bathroom … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged baseball, beisbol, indios, Mayaguez, minor league, Puerto Rico Leave a comment
100+ days after
While our life has returned to relative normal (aside from periodic power outages when they work in the area, which results in the darkening of major stop lights on the highway – whahoo! Free for all!), life is far from … Continue reading