- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Classic car show
Blackouts are distant memories when there are fun things to do around town. This morning we went to a Classic and Antique car show in San German, a 20 minute drive south of us. The show started at 8am, so … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged antique, car show, classic car, San German Leave a comment
Too soon for another apagón
Having the power come and go randomly in Puerto Rico has become standard. Yesterday at the gym when the power went out nobody batted an eye. Little did we know it was an islandwide apagón. Blackout. At first it felt … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment