- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Speed bump passive aggressive battles
Mayaguez LOVES speed bumps. On my route between school and my gym, I bump on top of more than 20! (my poor shocks). The city recently added two fresh ones. Did the residents request it? Who knows…but it has amounted … Continue reading
Posted in funny photos, neighborhood Tagged Mayaguez, speed bumps 2 Comments
Save Save Save Save
Posted in funny photos Leave a comment
Our friends organized a horse ride for a small group of us in Cabo Rojo. What a great idea and something we wouldn’t have done by ourselves! Mount up or ride in the carriage – your choice (but sitting in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cabo rojo, horseback riding, horses, paraiso 1 Comment