- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: October 2017
I’m not overly paranoid about my kid’s education. I know they’ll learn what they need to learn with gentle guidance and self motivation. Over summer they resisted learning to read because “it’s not school work time!” I didn’t sweat it. … Continue reading
Posted in school Tagged homeschooling 1 Comment
Birthdays on the fly
My kids were very curious about Hurricane Maria. Thankfully they were never scared. The only concern my son had, was when I told him we were going to Wisconsin he quietly asked, “Are we going to have my birthday in … Continue reading
Posted in Hurricane, Uncategorized 1 Comment