- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: January 2019
Bummin’ around San Juan
While in town for Hamilton, my family and I decided to explore a few new areas in San Juan. Isla Verde is pretty and had a great rooftop restaurant which we all enjoyed (I gave a little talk to the … Continue reading
Posted in San Juan, Uncategorized Tagged bistro cafe, central park, cristobal, fort, forteleza, isla verde, mall, mist, old san juan, san juan, TRYP, umbrellas Leave a comment
Hamilton – Puerto Rican style
My husband and I saw Lin-Manuel Miranda in Hamilton Saturday and it was all I had hoped for. But boy was this adventure a crazy ride. Never have I (virtually) pushed and shoved to get tickets for a musical. (Literal … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged hamilton, lin manuel miranda, musicals, Puerto Rico, san juan Leave a comment