- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: airplane
St Maarten aviones
Since we are an airplane lovin family, when we found out our cruise ship would dock at St Maarten it really wasn’t a question as to what we’d do there Go to the beach where everyone gets sand blasted by … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged airplane, beach, jets, st. Maarten 1 Comment
Fighter jets: Dead and Alive
So, our weekend was filled with fighter jets. This dead one parked at the Parque Tomas Palmares in Dorado. Except it was closed when we arrived. Boo. The next day was the Air Show featuring the Thunderbirds!! (Cue AC/DC music … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Uncategorized Tagged airplane, airshow, avion, Dorado, Parque Tomas Palmares, Puerto Rico, san juan, thunderbirds 4 Comments