- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: school
Guaguas e Indios
Field trip time! The school was taking a trip to Centro Ceremonial Indígena de Tibes in Ponce last spring. It’s over an hour away! The school offered a school bus. But…people are crazy drivers here. No seat belts! What if … Continue reading
Posted in school Tagged field trip, guagua, school, taino history Leave a comment
Amigos and belonging
So, for the third year we’ve attended the end-of-year ceremonies for our kid’s school. Each kid gets a little certificate of completion. And it’s a big deal this year since the Montessori school has its first high school graduate! Cool! … Continue reading
Posted in photography, school Tagged graduation, Mayaguez, montessori, school 2 Comments