- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: wisconsin
So this is the third summer we’ve vacationed in our home state Wisconsin. July is by far the best month in our beloved cheese state, and we can escape the humidity of Mayaguez while visiting family and keep some annual … Continue reading
Posted in Puerto Rican spanish Tagged speaking spanish, wisconsin 4 Comments
Posted in funny photos Tagged funny, mailbox, Mayaguez, photos, wisconsin Leave a comment
I have a Bucky Badger UW – Madison shirt. I did not attend this university but I lived in Madison for about 12 years. I never once saw a full college sporting event though. But I own a cute Wisconsin … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged blog, bucky badger, london, Madison, Mayaguez, packers, Puerto Rico, wisconsin Leave a comment