- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: debt
?Mayaguez is in a bit of a turmoil right now. Though it seems to be nothing new according to people who have lived here longer than I. First, the university students are on strike. While I never heard of this … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged debt, economy, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, university 2 Comments
Policía de Mayaguez
Below is a photo I took while waiting at a red light. I was the first person waiting in the lane for the left turn arrow. It’s a long wait. I heard rumbling coming up from behind me only to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged blog, crime, debt, Mayaguez, police, Puerto Rico, puerto rico blog Leave a comment