- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: lajas
Festival de la Piña
My daughter and I went to the Piña Festival in La Parguera, Lajas today. That’s in the Southwest part of the island where the climate is very dry. The boys in the family didn’t have much interest in going so … Continue reading
Posted in festivals Tagged farm, festival, finca, la parguera, lajas, piña, pineapple 2 Comments
Aliens & Lajas
Not coming from a place that has town plazas, I’m interested to explore all the ones around us. But I’ve learned that not all plazas are as interesting as the rest. Lajas is a nearby little town with a plaza … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged aliens, lajas, Puerto Rico, ruta extraterrestrial 2 Comments