- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Guaguas e Indios
Field trip time! The school was taking a trip to Centro Ceremonial Indígena de Tibes in Ponce last spring. It’s over an hour away! The school offered a school bus. But…people are crazy drivers here. No seat belts! What if … Continue reading
Posted in school Tagged field trip, guagua, school, taino history Leave a comment
So this is the third summer we’ve vacationed in our home state Wisconsin. July is by far the best month in our beloved cheese state, and we can escape the humidity of Mayaguez while visiting family and keep some annual … Continue reading
Posted in Puerto Rican spanish Tagged speaking spanish, wisconsin 4 Comments