- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Category Archives: festivals
Festival de la Piña
My daughter and I went to the Piña Festival in La Parguera, Lajas today. That’s in the Southwest part of the island where the climate is very dry. The boys in the family didn’t have much interest in going so … Continue reading
Posted in festivals Tagged farm, festival, finca, la parguera, lajas, piña, pineapple 2 Comments
Coffee fest, bent forks
$45 ticket. Like, a hundred restaurants and culinary schools, an Iron Chef competition, live bands and ALL YOU CAN EAT AND DRINK! Game on! Festival Gastronomica is a major event that draws people from all over the west side of … Continue reading
Posted in festivals Tagged festival gastronomico, Lindy Hop, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, restaurants, wedge shoes 2 Comments