- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: February 2016
It was time to find a better salsa venue. I wasn’t digging La Naza anymore. There had to be another. With feelers put out, I heard there was a dance. Tonight. Like, 10 minute drive away. Time to muster up some … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Betances Cien Sur, dancing, La Naza, Mayaguez, salsa 2 Comments
Coffee fest, bent forks
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
The mayor, big bands, and frisbees
My hubby gets a massage in Cabo Rojo every Wednesday. (Insert recommendation here: Iris on the plaza is the best!). My dad is in town and is decided to drag him to the Museo de Proceres in Cabo Rojo while … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cabo rojo, Iris, massage, museo, museum, proceros, tourism Leave a comment