- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I took the kids bowling while Trevor was in Barcelona last fall. We usually go ice skating Sunday mornings. Not wanting to skate without our entrenador (coach) we opted for another relatively obscure sport. Straight outta the 80s, this alley … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Our poor mirrors
Since moving here more than two years ago, I’ve had three side view mirror incidents. Now I’m done, right? Yeah. Nothing like a morning shake up. Actually, I’m positive this happens all the time of these narrow mountain roads. Several … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment