- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Fiestas de Cumpleaños
I subscribe to Parents Magazine. Recently they had these statistics: This, along with comparisons to birthday parties we’ve been invited to, I fall deep into the minority. 12% spend less than $100 – I guess that’s where I fall. Last … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged birthday, bouncy house, cheapo, inflables, parties 1 Comment
Los calles del Yauco eran tan empanada las aceras eran escaleras. The streets of Yauco were so steep, the sidewalks were stairs. I heard Yauco, the southern town, had crazy looking stairs since the city was on such a steep … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged coffee, gps fail, hills, kids, Puerto Rico, staircases, stairs, yauco 1 Comment