- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: September 2018
Maria- a year later
My sister asked me recently how Puerto Rico is doing one year after the hurricane. (I refer to Maria even though PR was effected by Irma as well). To me my daily routine feels much like it did before … Continue reading
Posted in Hurricane Tagged hurricane maria, post maria Leave a comment
Posted in funny photos, Uncategorized Leave a comment
Abandoned Bowling Alley
About a mile from our house is an abandoned bowling alley. There are many many abandoned buildings all over the city but a bowling alley is an extra special lure. For the first two years of living here there was … Continue reading
Posted in abandoned, Uncategorized Leave a comment