- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: June 2018
Disney on Ice
It snowed in Puerto Rico today!!! We took the kids to Disney on Ice for the second year in a row. Last time we saw it in Ponce. This time we ventured to the Coliseo in San Juan. The 4 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
La ultima dia de escuela – mama y dada
The school year went a bit late this spring to make up for the 27 days lost to hurricanes last fall. Thursday was the last school day, so Trevor and I decided to have a mini adventure without the kiddos … Continue reading
Festival de la Piña
My daughter and I went to the Piña Festival in La Parguera, Lajas today. That’s in the Southwest part of the island where the climate is very dry. The boys in the family didn’t have much interest in going so … Continue reading
Posted in festivals Tagged farm, festival, finca, la parguera, lajas, piña, pineapple 2 Comments