- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Fighter jets: Dead and Alive
So, our weekend was filled with fighter jets. This dead one parked at the Parque Tomas Palmares in Dorado. Except it was closed when we arrived. Boo. The next day was the Air Show featuring the Thunderbirds!! (Cue AC/DC music … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Uncategorized Tagged airplane, airshow, avion, Dorado, Parque Tomas Palmares, Puerto Rico, san juan, thunderbirds 4 Comments
I’ve lived two years and I still don’t know this.
I’ve lived here a year and I still don’t know street names. Obviously I know MY street name but outside my little neighborhood? Uh. Not really. Actually, the name of the main street in my gated neighborhood escapes my memory … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment