- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Category Archives: abandoned
Abandoned Bowling Alley
About a mile from our house is an abandoned bowling alley. There are many many abandoned buildings all over the city but a bowling alley is an extra special lure. For the first two years of living here there was … Continue reading
Posted in abandoned, Uncategorized Leave a comment
In my last post, I wrote that PR has the most cars per square mile in the world. But I’d be so bold as to say that at least 1/4 of those cars are sitting around abandoned. I drive through … Continue reading
Posted in abandoned Tagged abandoned, cars, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico 5 Comments