- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Pics to make you go huh?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
We should do a series on the weirdness of the bathrooms here like they have on the bathrooms of Japan. Also, that propped up Taino statue looks like he is either playing a didgeridoo or smoking a BIG bong! ha!
Haha, Cassie! The toilet throne would have me stubbing my toes or tripping 🙂 And that poor little girl all tuckered out….way past her bed time.
Do you guys have power and/or water?
The toilet “stage” is there for practical reasons. In order for the toilet to properly evacuate the bowl, there needs to be some vertical plumbing under it so the gravity function works. I estimate that this was installed after the house was built, so they used this method. My parents house has one.