- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: art
Rincon Art Walk
Art Walk in Rincon every Thursday night? Sounds like a great date night idea! So I spotted my trendy albeit impractical high heel shoes and headed there with Trevor. The Rincon square was packed with vendors selling jewelry, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged art, date, Puerto Rico, rincon art walk 2 Comments
I see a lot of graffiti around my city. Thankfully, most of it is interesting and thoughtful. Some political, some advertizing city events. I tried to snap pics from the car because you know, we don’t walk here.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged art, graffiti, Mayaguez 2 Comments