- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: car
Salinas Speedway drag race
Drag racing. Something I’ve only seen in beatnik films and old musicals. How I stumbled upon discovering the Speedway in the town of Salinas I’ll never remember, but it was fate that I did just days before a big race … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged car, drag race, Puerto Rico, race, racing, salinas, speedway 1 Comment
Underpaying and non automated
Puerto Rico is very much a car culture. Puerto Rico has the most cars per square mile IN THE WORLD! Yes, that is correct. So….why do the car washes look like THIS: and this: Seriously, I’ve only … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Aguada, automated, car, car wash, hand wash, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico Leave a comment