- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: Christmas
Christmas in the Plaza
Last year they had an ice rink. Being much more practical this year, the Mayaguez plaza had carnival rides, DJs, and food vendors. Super fun and not many people there on a Monday night. The carousel was free! Thanks city. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Christmas, Mayaguez, plaza 1 Comment
We united the neighborhood
Trevor and I used to have an annual Christmas party before kids. The mood was always jolly, sometimes naughty (especially when we all wrote holiday poems one year. That degenerated quickly!) I love being social. Yeah, it’s draining, but I … Continue reading
Posted in neighborhood Tagged Christmas, neighborhood party, Puerto Rico, street party Leave a comment