- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: drought
Rain rain go away…or redistribute
So, more than half the island is under severe drought. Like, even the major city of San Juan is rationing water. Three days without and one day with. I’ve heard that one day with water is pretty crazy. Like water … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cloud seeding, drought, Mayaguez, rain 2 Comments
A non-rainy rainforest
Puerto Rico is having a drought. When I think of drought I think of Iowa. I don’t know why. Maybe all those fields of crops. But we have a bad drought here in the Caribbean. San Juan has really … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged drought, Puerto Rico, rain, rainforest Leave a comment