- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: mall
Bummin’ around San Juan
While in town for Hamilton, my family and I decided to explore a few new areas in San Juan. Isla Verde is pretty and had a great rooftop restaurant which we all enjoyed (I gave a little talk to the … Continue reading
Posted in San Juan, Uncategorized Tagged bistro cafe, central park, cristobal, fort, forteleza, isla verde, mall, mist, old san juan, san juan, TRYP, umbrellas Leave a comment
What’s with the stop lights?
Ever since we returned from summer break the stop lights around the Mayaguez Mall (where half the traffic of the city filters through) are either blinking, mistimed or off completely. And that changes hourly. Our route to the new school … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged lights, mall, Mayaguez, police, traffic Leave a comment