- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
Accion de Gracias
After resigning myself to the fact that my family would be on our own for Thanksgiving, I got an email from William at the 11th hour asking if we’d join his holiday gathering. The Universe provides! I was so excited! … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Puerto Rico, rincon, Thanksgiving 3 Comments
Parallelogram: Thanks Giving Away
\One experience explored from two points-of-view\ \\ Lisa\Montreal This is your first Thanksgiving away from Madison. If you were still there, how would you celebrate? Unless we were invited to someone else’s Thanksgiving, we would not celebrate on our own. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ex-pat, holidays, in-laws, Madison, Mayaguez, Montreal, relocation, Thanksgiving 2 Comments