- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: maria
100+ days after
While our life has returned to relative normal (aside from periodic power outages when they work in the area, which results in the darkening of major stop lights on the highway – whahoo! Free for all!), life is far from … Continue reading
Maria – immediate aftermath
The rush wore off. Time to take stock on the day after. Already at 7am the neighbors started creeping out of their houses. I with my phone – which for the next week was nothing more than my camera – … Continue reading
Posted in Hurricane, Uncategorized Tagged aftermath, flee, hurricane, maria, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico 4 Comments
Twelve hours of Hurricane Maria – the day
I’m writing this in my car, where I will sleep tonight. We’ll get to that reason later … Today is Tuesday. Hurricane Maria hit last Wednesday and it feels like a month ago. Hurricane Irma, last year. A week and … Continue reading