- Judie on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Deborah M on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- ivianldm on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
- Al Roldan on Abandoned airplane
- Logan49X on Is Puerto Rico loud or is it just me?
Tag Archives: taxi
We left Puerto Rico for several weeks this summer. Parking at the San Juan airport that long would’ve been crazy expensive. We used the Sultana shuttle service from Mayaguez to SJU airport. $175 cash will take you door to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged airport, Mayaguez, san juan, shuttle, Sultana Shuttle, taxi 5 Comments
Taxi fear, Subway courtesy
So my family spent 4 nights in New York City in July. We had a blast! We traveled so lightly. Meaning, we didn’t transport at least 12 articles of baggage. We didn’t even take the car seats. We needed to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged kids, new york city, seat belts, taxi 3 Comments